Today we’re rolling out a new lunch/dinner menu, and tomorrow’s new brunch menu will be out shortly. We’ll also be making a few more changes over the next few days. But, anyway, we think you’ll like it.
* Our popular local pastured fried chicken is now a permanent item
* Pulled pork barbecue from heritage pork cooked over local red oak, is also a permanent item
* We have a new vegan entree, from last Wednesday’s dinner, epazote masa dumplings in mole, with oysters, kale, carrots, and organic brown rice (pictured above)
* We’ll be replacing pizzettas with new shareable dishes including vegan / vegetarian options
* Our chicken “cured on blue” dish is now a small plate (it is a pretty rich dish, we think this is a better way to enjoy it)
* Look for a new local fish dish to join the menu soon (and we are still offering local fish fry on Fridays)
* Our selection of house cured meats is prominently featured
You can see the whole menu here (PDF link). Enjoy!