This weekend marks our birthday — our Grand Opening was six years ago Friday. And we want to celebrate with you, over that which first brought us all together: sausages. And Beer. With the Linkery Anniversary Festival of Sausages and Beer. LAFOSAB, for short. Running from Friday to Sunday.
We’ll be making a plethora of different sausages, including featured links from The Best Wurst Countdown and from the World Cup of Sausages. We expect to have a selection of three different links all weekend.
We’ll offer the links selection as:
* Picnic Plate
* Sausage Starter / Charcuterie Selection
* Sausage Tacos
* Sausage Sandwich
As for beer, here’s the lineup:
- Black Market Rye IPA double dry hopped with Cascade and Amarillo Hops gold medal winner @ GABF ’10
- New English Brewing Why? Not Wheat dry hopped with Saaz Hops
- AleSmith’s My Bloody Valentine
- Ballast Point San Salvador Saison on Friday, followed when it kicks by Stone Cali-Belgique
- Gordon Biersch Helles Lager
- AleSmith Anvil
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA gold medal winner @ WBC ’10
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine ’07
. Check that link for the story of the Linkery’s participation in making San Salvador, it was a lot of fun.
Everything starts on Friday, and we should be able to hold out through Sunday nite with most of the selection intact (except perhaps some of the rarer beers).