- 150 g of margarine
- 150 g dark block chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 1 gram salt
How to prepare
- Reduce heat by about 20º if using a coated form, such as Teflon.
- Melt the fat in a saucepan. Break the chocolate into pieces and let them melt in the hot fat.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt puffy. Mix the flour and chocolate mixture down. Stir in a smooth batter. Pour it into a greased and breaded mold, about 24 cm in diameter.
- Put it in the middle of the oven and bake 25 minutes. The cake should still be “rocky” in the middle when taken out, it solidifies when cold.
- Sprinkle with some icing sugar. Serve if necessary with lightly whipped cream and fresh strawberries.