Homemade no bake swiss nut fudge cake is a delicious and amazing cake. As the name reveals, it does not require baking. Regardless, the taste is amazing.
The recipe is baked in a round shape with a diameter of 20 cm, giving 6-8 generous pieces.
Ingredients (bottom layer):
- 40 mariex
- 200 g butter
- Line your shape with baking sheet paper.
- Mix half of the biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Melt half of the butter and mix with the biscuit crumb.
- Push the biscuit mass into the bottom of the mold and then place the mold in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- 400 g of Swiss chocolate
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk of 397 g
- 50 g butter
- Chop half of the chocolate roughly
- Dice half of the butter.
- Put chocolate, butter and half of the condensed milk in a heat resistant bowl.
- Heat the batter in the microwave at maximum heat for 90 seconds. Mix well and heat in the microwave for another 15 seconds if needed.
- Pour the batter over the bottom and then let it all set in the refrigerator.
- Make one to the bottom of the rest of the biscuits and butter. Press it out over the first fudge filling.
- Now make another fudge filling with the rest of the ingredients.
- Leave the cake in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before decorating and serving.
- 2 cups whipped cream
- roasted and coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 25 g of chopped chocolate of any cocoa content´
- Decorate your cake with whipped cream, hazelnuts and even more chocolate!