Ingredients vegan apple Cake Recipe
- 250 grams of milk-free margarine
- 1.5 dl powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 dl wheat flour
- 1 baking sheet paper
- 1 dl cornstarch
- 1 dl powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 250 ml oat cream
- 3 dl Oatmeal, natural
- 2 apple (s)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to bake
- Set oven to 175 degrees. Make a shape with baking sheet paper (15×20 cm).
- Dice the margarine. Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and flour in a bowl. Add the margarine and knead together to form a dough.
Dress out half of the dough into the baking sheet mold. Also, print a 2 cm high edge.
- Mix cornstarch, powdered sugar and vanilla powder in a saucepan. Whisk in dumplings and oatmeal (whisk properly so the cornstarch does not clump).
- Boil the vanilla cream with stirring and pull it off the plate as soon as it starts to thicken. Continue whisking until you notice that the cream will not thicken anymore. Allow the cream to cool as you prepare the apples.
1. Cut apples into thin slices and mix with cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. Spread the vanilla cream over the dough base in the mold. Put in the apples and crumble over the rest of the dough.
3. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for about 45 minutes.
4. Take out the cake and allow it to cool before serving.