Ingredients vegan chocolate cake recipe
- 125 grams of milk-free margarine
- 1.5 dl Oat cream
- 2.5 dl powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 gram salt
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 1 baking sheet paper
How to bake
1. Set the oven to 125 degrees.
2. Melt the margarine in a saucepan and stir down the oatmeal.
3. In a bowl mix sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, cocoa, and wheat flour. Stir in the margarine mixture and mix gently.
4. Dress a spring shape with baking sheet paper and lubricate the edges with a little milk-free margarine. Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes. The edges of the cake should have started to solidify with the center being sticky when the cake is ready.
5. Let the cake cool in the mold and then place the cake in the fridge a few hours before serving.
6. When serving, remove the edge of the spring mold and sprinkle some cocoa over the cake. Cut into pieces and serve!