Colorful vegan and gluten-free cake with lovely saffron and sour lingonberries!
A lightly baked juicy cake that you serve with fluffy freshly whipped coconut cream and sour lingonberries. Not only heavenly good – also beautiful to look at!
- 1 package of the shovel from pre-cooked chickpeas 380 g
- 1 dl Birch sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 0.25 g of saffron
- 5 dl almond flour
- Virgin Coconut Oil, to lubricate the mold with
- Top with:
- Whiskable Coconut Cream 30%
How to prepare
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Whisk chickpea paddle with electric whisk to a meringue-like fluff.
- Add the birch sugar a little at a time.
- Continue whisking for about 5 minutes until most of the sugar crystals have dissolved.
- Carefully turn down the vanilla powder and saffron and finally the almond flour, a little at a time.
- Lubricate a spring mold, approx. 18 cm, with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the center of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Feel with a stick so that the cake is ready, it should be slightly sticky but not loose.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in mold.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream and lingonberry.