Skip to content Back to Top
Ingredients 4 servings- Avocado and bean salad
- 1 pack Mixed beans, for example Chickpeas
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 dl Extra virgin olive oil Classico
- 1/2 bag baby spinach, at 60 g
- 2 pcs avocado, split
- 2 green onions, shredded
- freshly ground black pepper
1 package of Feta cheese
How to prepare
- Pour and rinse the beans in a sieve.
- Let the beans drain and mix in a bowl along with squeezed lemon and olive oil.
- Mix down avocado, onion, feta cheese and baby spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper.