Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Cooking time: 45 Min.
How to prepare
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees and dress a muffin mold with molds
2. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate, salt and vanilla powder in a bowl and set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs and sugar a little lightly, then add oil and whisk down. Then add the cream cheese.
3. Carefully add the dry ingredients until you have an even batter.
6. Chop the chocolate roughly and mix in two-thirds of the batter.
7. Divide the batter into molds and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
8. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, but be careful so it doesn’t become too dry.