Ingredients for 4 persons
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinches cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp curry
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 dl lenses, red
- 4 dl water
- 1 jar of tomatoes, (400 g) whole
- 1 teaspoon salt
- haricots verts
How to prepare
- Indian casserole with couscous – follow these steps:
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Melt it with cinnamon and curry in the oil.
- Rinse the lenses and place them in the pot. Pour in water, tomatoes, and salt and cook pot 10–15 min.
- Serve with couscous, preferably sprinkled with a little raisin and roasted nuts as well as haricots verts.