Pork wok with coriander and lime
Pork work. This may sound like an advanced everyday dish, but no, it really isn’t! It goes fast, is simple and becomes incredibly delicious. The wok sauce and mayonnaise are good recipes that can be used for other basic ingredients for wok.
- 4 servings of rice according to preference
- 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Chinese soy
- 2 tbsp + 1 ¾ dl neutral oil
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp sambal oelek
- about 600 g of ham
- 1 broccoli
- ½ leek
- 1 tbsp cabbage mix / carrot (400 g)
- 1 pot of coriander
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
How to prepare
- Cook optional rice (preferably basmati rice) for 4 people.
- Wok sauce (small bowl): Mix the peel and juice from 1 lime, 2 pressed garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons Chinese soy, 1 tablespoon neutral oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoon ginger and 1 teaspoon sambal oelek in the bowl.
- Cut about 600 g of ham schnitzel into 2 cm wide strips. Heat the pan with ½ tablespoon of neutral oil and fry the meat on high heat for 2 minutes. Put on the plate.
- Vegetables: Cut 1 broccoli. Rinse and shred ½ leek. Heat the pan with ½ tbsp of neutral oil and fry the vegetables, 1 cabbage mix white cabbage/carrot (400 g) and 2 pinches of salt on medium-high heat for 4 min. Chop 1 pot of coriander. Add the meat, wok sauce, and half of the coriander and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Chilimayonaise (bowl + stick mixer): Add 1 ¾ dl neutral oil, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar 1 teaspoon sambal oelek and ½ teaspoon salt in the bowl. Turn down the pole mixer and mix at full power for about 15 seconds, until it thickens.
- Serve the pork wok with the rice and chili onion. Sprinkle the rest of the coriander over the dish.