Skip to content
Back to Top
Ingredients 4 servings Potato salad with Feta cheese
- 800 g potatoes fresh
- 1/2 dl pine nuts roasted
- 1 red onion shredded
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 dl Olive Oil Lemon
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1 jar Sun-dried tomatoes shredded (200g)
- 1 1/2 dl Greek olive mix (480g)
- 1 package Feta with Sea Salt (150g) in cubes
- 1 bag leaf spinach (80g) fresh
- black pepper freshly ground
How to prepare
- Scrub the potato and boil it softly in salted water.
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry hot pan.
- Peel and slice the onion and land with vinegar, oil, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Divide the potato and turn down the onion vinegar dish while it is still warm – then it sucks all good dressing.
- Turn down sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn down spinach and pine nuts just before serving.
- Serve lukewarm or cold.