A simple, quick-cooked, yet luxurious and creamy pasta dish, which contains delicious shrimp, golden saffron and fresh dill! Shrimp pasta with saffron takes only 30 minutes to cook and is a superb dinner that is appreciated by most!
Ingredients for shrimp pasta with saffron: 4 servings
- Preferably spiral pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 leeks
- 580 g of shrimp in the lake
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 g of saffron
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 dl liquid from the shrimp
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch cornstarch
- 1/2 ask dill (about 20 g)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
How to prepare
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel and chop the garlic. Stir and shred the leeks. Let the shrimp run off but save the liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and leeks and let simmer. Add mortar or crumbled saffron and let it simmer for another minute.
- Pour in the cream and shrimp layers, season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir off with the cornstarch stirred in a little water, let it boil for a few minutes.
- Hack the dill. Divide the tomatoes. Turn down the shrimp in the sauce along with dill and tomatoes. Heat without boiling.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and serve.
- Make gluten-free: use gluten-free pasta.
- Make lactose free: use lactose free cream.
- Make milk protein free: replace the cream with oat, rice or soy alternatives.
- Make egg free: use pasta without eggs.