- 400 g pizza day
- eggplant Cream
- 300 g eggplant
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 0.5 zucchini
- 140 g of marinated artichokes, in chunks
- flake salt and black pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- black olives
- rocket salad
How to prepare
- Set oven to 225 °. Chop the eggplant a few times with a knife. Put it in an ovenproof dish and bake in the middle of the oven until soft, 30-
- 40 minutes.
- Share and let cool slightly. Remove the peel and mix the eggplant smoothly. Mix with oil and parsley and taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll / pull out the pizza dough and place it on a sheet of baking sheet paper. Spread the cream on the pizza.
- Slice the zucchini thin, possibly on mandolin, and spread on the pizza along with artichokes. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper and top with tomatoes, olives and arugula.