Vegetarian chili with beans and tortilla chips
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 0.5 jar of kidney beans, cooked (125 g)
- 0.5 onions, yellow
- 1 garlic, clove
- 0.5 bell pepper, green
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 0.5 jar of tomatoes, crushed (200 g)
- Vegetable stock cube 0.5
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 dl sour cream3 tortilla
How to prepare
- Rinse the beans in cold water and allow them to drain.
- Peel and chop onions and garlic. Seed and dice the paprika.
- Fry onions, garlic and pepper in oil in a saucepan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the beans. Let everything simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the beans and let everything warm.
- Serve the chili with sour cream and tortilla.