Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 packets of lasagna plates, fresh (200 g)
- 2 zucchini (300 g)
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 jars of crushed tomatoes, (about 400 g)
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 pinches of black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 + 1 dl light cream cheese,
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 1 bag of mixed salad, (150 g)
How to prepare
- Set oven to 225 °. Strain and cut the zucchini into cubes. Peel and finely chop the onion. Mix squash, onions and crushed tomatoes in a saucepan.
- Add the thyme, salt and pepper. Let simmer without lid for about 10 min. Stir down 1 cup light cream cheese.
- Cut or cut the lasagna plates into pieces, if necessary. Turn lasagna plates and zucchini tube into oven-safe form, the top layer should be plated.
- Crush the feta cheese and mix with 1 cup light cream cheese. Click the mess on top of the lasagna.
- Cook in the middle of the oven 15-20 min. Garnish the lasagna with thyme twigs and serve with mixed salad.