- 320 g of pasta
- tomato sauce:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 4 shredded celery stalks
- 400 g of high-quality tomatoes passed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar of white beans (400 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to prepare
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onions and celery without getting any color. Add the passed tomatoes. Salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans to the tomato sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water.
- Take the paste just before it is completely clear and pour off the pasta water.
- Let some pasta water accompany the pasta in the tomato sauce and continue to cook the sauce until the pasta is done but still al dente.
- Add some pepper from the grinder before on serving.