This dish is low on calories and easy to cook. It can even serve as an appetizer! Serve with avocado or some olives to increase the amount of fat.
- 400 grams of zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 1.5 dl of sun-dried tomatoes, marinated
- 1 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 0.5 pcs red chili fruit
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How to prepare
1. Cut the plums and peppers into pieces. Chop chili and garlic. Put in a food processor.
2. Add sun-dried tomatoes and a splash of the marinade. Add oil, oregano, basil, chili, and salt. Mix to a smooth sauce.
3. Boil lightly salted water in a saucepan. Plan the zucchini with a potato peeler to make tagliatelle-like strips.
4. Boil quickly, one minute is enough. Serve on plates.
5. Add the cold pasta sauce on top. Sprinlöe with parmesan.