Caesar salad with Parmesan
INGREDIENTS 4 servings
- 2 heads roman salad, divided into smaller pieces
- Croutons Natural
- Parmigiano Reggiano 22 mo
- Caesar Dressing
- 1 yolk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tsp Sardell Cream or 2 Sardines, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 dl
- Rapeseed oil 1 dl
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano 22 months
- Chicken and bacon (if you want)
How to prepare
- Put egg yolk, grated garlic, sardine cream and vinegar in a bowl.
- Carefully add the rapeseed oil during whipping.
- Stir in grated cheese, season with salt and black pepper.
- Is the dressing too thick, dilute with a little water.
- Flip the salad with the dressing.
- Plan over plenty of parmesan and top with bread croutons.