Carrot and Ginger Soup Vegan Recipe
- 2 chopped yellow onions
- 4 carrots in thin strips
- 2 teaspoons grated, fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably olive oil
- 9 dl dice vegetable broth
- 1 orange, squeezed juice and grated peel
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 0.5 tsp salt
How to prepare
- Mash onions, carrots and ginger in the oil. Add the broth and orange juice and cook under the lid until the carrots are soft. Whisk the soup smoothly with steel whisk or mixer rod.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with orange peel.