Skip to content
Back to Top
Ingredients 10 pieces
- Carrot cake
- 2 dl almond flour
- 2 cups of fiber
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fiber husk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger, ground
- 3 eggs
- 2 dl light sprinkles or sweet sprinkles
- 3 carrots, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream
- butter and almond flour to shape
- 200 g Philadelphia cheese
1 dl light sprinkle or sweet sprinkle
- 25 g butter, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
possibly grated lime peel, orange peel or lemon peel and a few drops of juice
cherries or rhizomes
How to prepare
- 40 minutes
- Set the oven to 175 degrees.
- Lubricate a spring shape, 22 inches in diameter, with butter. Brew the spring mold with almond flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients except light sprinkles or sweet sprinkles in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and light sprinkles or sweet sprinkles fluffy in a large bowl. Turn in finely grated carrots and cream.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake for 35-40 minutes until the cake has stopped in the middle. Take the cake out of the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the frosting and glaze the cake.
- Garnish with grated peel of lime, orange or lemon. Add cherries or rhizomes.