- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 eggplant, in pieces
- 2 parsnips, in slices
- 400 g chanterelles
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, scratched leaves
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 4 ciabatta
- 120 g of romaine salad
- 100 g crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Scanian mustard
- 1 egg, only yellow
How to prepare
- Melt the butter and add the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the eggplant first, then put in the parsnip and lastly the chanterelles. Add the thyme, salt, and pepper.
- If necessary, grill the bread high up in the oven. Distribute the salad on the bread and place on the chanterelle cutter.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing, save some blue cheese to garnish.
- Roll the dressing over the sandwiches and garnish with blue cheese.