- 250 g egg noodles
- 0.5 dl of olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 70 g sugar snaps
- 100 g shredded cabbage
- 1 shredded red pepper
- 1 shredded red onion
- 2 pressed or torn garlic cloves
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
How to prepare
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan or wok. Turnstile eggs, 1-2 minutes per side. Chop or shred them on a cutting board.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a wok and fry the vegetables at maximum heat for 7-8 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Add noodles, eggs, sweet chili sauce and ginger. Fry for a few more minutes and mix well.