- 600 g of chicken fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 dl wheat flour
- butter, for frying
- 400 g ratatouille mix chopped and clear
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack of whole tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 tbsp balm vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 dl bulgur
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
How to prepare
- Ratatouille: Fry ratatouille mix, garlic and tomato puree in oil for a few minutes so that the vegetables are lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes, vinegar and spices and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the bulgur according to the instructions on the package but add turmeric to the boiling water.
- Cut the chicken fillets into thin slices lengthwise and salty.
- Whisk together eggs and parmesan.
- Turn the chicken first into wheat flour and then into the egg mixture. Fry in butter on medium heat for about 3 minutes per side.