Skip to content
Back to Top
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- 3 dl whipped cream
- 1 dl milk (3%)
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 4 egg yolks
- 0.5 dl of raw cane sugar
- 0.5 tsp fling salt
- For serving:
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 0.5 dl dry roasted hazelnuts
- fresh figs
How to prepare
- Chop the chocolate and place in a saucepan of cream, milk and cocoa.
- Heat under stirring until the chocolate melts.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Lightly whisk together egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
- Pour the chocolate cream over the egg whisk and stir.
- Pour into 4 ovenproof molds.
- Place the molds in a long pan in the lower part of the oven.
- Pour boiling water into the pan until half the molds.
- Bake 45-60 min, depending on the size of the molds.
- Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle sugar over the bruises and burn with a burner until the sugar melts.
- Top with finely chopped hazelnuts and fresh figs.