- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 1 orange, finely grated shell
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 dl powdered sugar
- 2 dl natural candy
How to prepare
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and place in a saucepan with the butter.
- Melt on low heat with constant stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add the orange peel.
- Separate egg whites and yellows into two bowls.
- Whisk the egg white fluffy but not too hard (then the mousse may dawn).
- Whisk the carrots with the sugar slightly fluffy.
- Pour the chocolate while stirring in the egg yolk whisk.
- Carefully turn down the egg white.
- Pour into serving glasses and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Top with colorful natural candies