- 4 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 dl wheat flour
- 1 cup potato flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 cups of strong brewed coffee, preferably espresso
- mascarpone cream:
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 jars of mascarpone (250 g)
- 0.5 dl amaretto or brandy
- 4 egg whites
- 1 dl powdered sugar
- powdered cocoa
How to prepare
- Set oven to 175 °. Lubricate and brew a mold measuring about 25 x 20 cm.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and stir into the egg mixture.
Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the bottom of the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat egg yellows, mascarpone and amaretto to a smooth batter.
- Whisk the egg whites fluffy with an electric whisk.
- Add sugar, a little at a time and continue to whisk until firm and glossy texture.
- Turn the egg white into the mascarpone batter using a licking pot.
- Divide the bottom into two halves and sprinkle over cooled coffee.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream on one bottom and place on the other.
- Cover with the rest of the mascarpone cream and powder with cocoa.