- 150 g butter
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 450 g of frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 100 g of white chocolate
How to prepare
- Set oven to 200 °. butter in cubes.
- Pinch oatmeal, wheat flour, powdered sugar and salt with the butter pieces to a crumbly dough.
- Mix frozen blueberries and powdered sugar in a pie mold, about 25 inches in diameter.
- Chop white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the crumble dough and white chocolate over the blueberries.
- Bake well in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, custard or whipped cream.