- 250 g dark chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 6 eggs
- 2.75 dl powdered sugar
- 1 dl wheat flour
- butter and 2 tablespoons cocoa to shape
- chocolate frosting
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
How to prepare
- Set oven to 175 °. Chop the chocolate nicely and place it in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour the hot butter over the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until white and fluffy.
- Turn down the melted chocolate and aim at the wheat flour.
- Gently stir into a batter.
Grease a mold with detachable edges, 26 cm in diameter, and shake the cocoa to cover it well.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the middle of the oven for about 35 minutes.
- The cake should be a little messy in the middle when you remove it. Let cool.
- Chocolate Glaze:
- Put the chocolate in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the chocolate. Mix the honey and stir into an even glaze.
- Let solidify to spreadable texture and then spread it out on the cake.
- Serve with lightly whipped cream and fresh figs or raspberries.