- 150 g butter
- 200 g of Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 2.5 dl powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 dl wheat flour
How to prepare
- Set oven to 175 °. Lubricate and brew a mold with removable edges, about 22 cm in diameter.
- Melt the butter and remove from the heat.
- Add Nutella and stir to evenly beat.
Whisk eggs and sugar puffy with electric whisk.
- Mix cocoa and wheat flour and whisk in the egg whisk.
- Pour in the Nutella paste and stir to an even batter.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and powder over cocoa and plan on chocolate when served. Served with a click of cream.