Skip to content
Back to Top
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of fresh pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.5 dl whipped cream
- 0.5 tsp white wine, dry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 25 g of top dark, dried or 200 g of fresh
- 250 g of green asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, + 0.5 tsp
- 1 tbsp butter
How to prepare
- Vegetables: Place the dried mushrooms in cold water for about 15 minutes. Consider the fresh. Break off the lower part of the asparagus.
- Cut the zucchini in half. Cut it in crescents. Grate and cut the green onion into about 5 cm long pieces. Mix the vegetables with oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Put it in a saucepan and add the cream, wine, salt and pepper. Let the sauce cook without lid for about 5 minutes.
- Grill the vegetables around on the grill or in the grill pan for about 5 minutes. Fry the mussels in butter in a frying pan for about 3 min. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Let it drain, but save about 1 cup of boiling water. Turn the pasta down into the sauce and add boiling water and cheese.
- Divide the pasta into plates and top with grilled vegetables and mushrooms. Garnish with parmesan cheese.