- 1 kg of delicacy potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper and chili sauce
- 2 red chilies, split and core
- 1 large red pepper, divided and pitted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and black pepper
How to prepare
- Set the oven to 220 °. Scrub the potatoes and divide if large. Place on a baking sheet and turn in oil and salt. Roast in the middle of the oven until soft with nice color, about 25 minutes.
- Put pepper and chili on the grill with the cut surface down. Roast at the top of the oven above the potatoes for the last 10 minutes. The shell should be slightly black (remove any chilin before).
- Peel off the peel as much as possible on the bell pepper and chili (remove the skin under cold water if it is hot).
- Mix or chop peppers and chili. Mix with oil, lemon, garlic, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the bell pepper sauce over the hot, roasted potatoes and serve immediately.