Green Pea Soup with Coconut Milk Vegan Recipe Ingredients
Green pea soup is a classic dish that works anytime and anywhere. You can spice it up with coconut milk, and if you’re vegan, you’ll also want to consider a vegan recipe. Here we share a delicious recipe of green pea soup with coconut milk. This recipe is also suitable for vegans.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chiliflakes
- 0.5 tbsp neutral oil
- 800 g of green peas, rinsed, canned (gross weight)
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 3 dl water
- 1 vegetable broth dice
- 1 lime, pressed juice
- salt (ideally Fleur de Sel)
- 4 slices of rye bread
How to prepare
- Fry onions, garlic and chili flakes in oil in a saucepan. Add the peas and stir. Pour in coconut milk and water and crumble the broth cubes.
- Let simmer for about 5 min. Mix smoothly with a stick mixer and taste with lime juice and salt. Serve with toasted coarse bread.