Pasta with Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Vegan Ingredients
- 500 grams of pasta
- 1 yellow onion
- 300 grams of mushrooms
- 50 grams of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 dl Planti Cooking Fraiche Natural
- 1 dl vegetable broth, preferably vegan
- black pepper, the template
- 300 grams of haricots verts
For the frying:
- rapeseed oil
- Top with:
- grated cheese, preferably vegan parmesan
How to prepare
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Peel and chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms into chunks or slices. Shred the sun-dried tomatoes. Make the onion soft in rapeseed oil. Add the mushrooms and let cook for a few minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes. Pour in Creme Fraiche and vegetable broth. Let simmer for 5 minutes with the lid on. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with grated cheese and haricots verts.
2. Variation! Season the sauce with garlic and rosemary, thyme or sage to match the mushrooms.
3. How to easily make your own vegan cheese: Mix 1 dl pumpkin seeds, 1 tbsp Engevita flakes and 0.5 teaspoon salt. Keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.