Grilled eggplant with garlic flavor vegan recipe
Here follows a recipe for grilled eggplant and together with a tasty dressing consisting of garlic, lemon, and chervil, this becomes a right dance for the taste buds. Serve immediately after grilling with a juicy piece of meat or serve in a large bowl for the barbecue buffet.
- Dressing: 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon peel and juice (1/2 lemon corresponds to 2 tablespoons of juice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pot chervil1 eggplant
- 1/2 cup olive oil
How to prepare
- Dressing: Peel and grate the garlic. Tear off the outer shell of the lemon and squeeze the juice. Mix garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Chop the chervil.
- Eggplant: Cut the eggplant into centimeter thick slices and turn in the olive oil. Grill on direct heat to a nice grill area on both sides. Season with salt during grilling.
- Place the eggplant slices directly from the grill in the bowl with the dressing. Sprinkle over the chervil, turn around and serve.