Vegetarian Curry Recipe Ingredients for 8 people
- 500g cabbage
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4-5 dl water
- 1 kg cauliflower
- 6 dl cooked chickpeas (2 jars)
- 400g pumpkin (ex, halloween pumpkin)
- 1 zucchini
- 3-4 tablespoons yellow curry
- chili powder, smoked paprika powder
- salt, pepper, thyme
How to prepare
- Shred the cabbage and chop yellow and white onions. Melt butter or heat oil in a saucepan and fry on cabbage and onions. When softened, turn on the water and bring down smaller pieces of cauliflower.
- Pour in rinsed chickpeas, chopped pumpkin, and zucchini. Season and let it all simmer under a lid for about 10 minutes. Serve with crème fraiche.