Ingredients (10 drumsticks) honey and sesame roasted chicken
- 10 chicken legs (so-called drumsticks)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- oil to the plate
- about 6 cm of fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (4 tablespoons corresponds to about 2 lime)
- 4 tablespoons light soy (preferably Thai)
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped red chili fruit
How to prepare
- Marinate: Tear the ginger and squeeze the garlic. Mix with the other ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Clean the lower part of the chicken legs. Put them in the marinade and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 200 ° C.
- Place the chicken legs on an oiled plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Set in the oven for about 25 minutes. The chicken legs can be served both hot and cold.