Ingredients coconut chicken vegan recipe
- 4 servings of rice (or noodles if you prefer)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bag of wok vegetables (500 g)
- 1 jar of coconut milk (4 dl) 6%
- 1 tbsp chicken fund
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- 4 chicken fillets (about 150 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- salt and pepper
How to prepare
- Set oven to 225 ° C.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Peel and chop the garlic. Put the vegetables and garlic in an ovenproof form.
- Mix coconut milk, chicken fund, and sambal oelek. Pour it over the vegetables.
- Place the chicken fillets on the vegetables. Salt and pepper and sprinkle last with coconut on the chicken.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes. Make sure the chicken is done by sticking it in and making sure the meat juices are done without any pink elements. Serve with the rice.