A perfect picnic dish! This recipe is enough for about 3 servings.
250 g of whole grain paste
4 chicken fillets
3 tablespoons liquid honey
2 tbsp soy
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt & pepper
olive oil for frying
2 tablespoons pesto
black olives without kernels
grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Pour off the water and allow to cool completely.
2. Mix the pesto in the cooled pasta and then add the plum tomatoes, olives and grated parmesan cheese.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into strips.
4. Mix honey, soy, lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the chicken fillets into the mixture.
5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan (I used the grill pan to get beautiful gill strips on the chicken) and fry the chicken on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Serve the chicken with the pesto pasta.