This wrap contains a super good chicken marinated overnight in mango chutney, a delicious avocado cream and of course a lot of fresh vegetables. My recipe is enough for 4 wraps.
Ingredients (mango chutney chicken):
800 g of chicken breast file
2 tbsp soy
1 dl mango chutney
1 teaspoon paprika powder
0.5 tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves
salt & pepper
Olive oil for frying.
1. Cut the chicken into equal cubes.
2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and add the chicken to it. Make sure all chicken cubes are covered by the marinade. Wrap the bowl and leave it in the refrigerator overnight for best taste.
3. Set the oven to 225 degrees grill function.
4. Fry the chicken cubes on high heat in the olive oil only until they have a little surface.
5. Cover a baking sheet with baking sheet paper and place the chicken on it. Cook the chicken at the top of the oven for about 20 minutes. Let the chicken cool before putting it in your wraps.
To make the avocado cream you need:
1 edible avocado
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper
1. Pour the contents of the avocado, remove the core and mix the avocado with the remaining ingredients until you get a smooth cream.
Then, just fill four wrapp breads with lettuce leaves, peeled plum tomatoes, chicken, avocado cream and chopped red onion.