Skip to content
Back to Top
- 1 scrapbook
- 1 tablespoon butter to the mold
- 2 tablespoons of bread to the mold
- 50 g of room-warm butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar or a pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 DL of milk
How to prepare
- 50 minutes
- Set the oven to 150 degrees. Lubricate the mold with butter to cover the bottom and edges. Pour in breadcrumbs and shake to cover.
- Put butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and stir it gently.
- Pour flour into the liter. Mix down baking powder, cocoa, vanilla sugar and salt. Stir with a fork.
- Pour half of the milk and half of the dry ingredients into the bowl and stir. Pour in the rest and stir it evenly. Continue stirring for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake the cake in the middle of the oven for 35-40 minutes. The cake should still be sticky but not runny when you remove it.