- 50 g light baking chocolate
- 50 g dark baking chocolate
- 1 dl salt, toasted almonds
- 50 g of march or yep
- 2 dl wheat flour + about 2 tbsp for baking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 tsp fling salt
- 100 g butter, room warm
- 1 dl powdered sugar
- 1 egg
How to prepare
- Set oven to 200˚. Chopped chocolates, almonds and sweets.
- Mix flour, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together butter and sugar porous with electric whisk.
- Add the egg and whisk together.
- Stir in the flour mixture and turn down the chocolate, almonds and sweets.
Quickly mix together the dough. Pick up the dough on a floured baking table.
- Mold into a roll and cut into 10 pieces.
- Roll into balls and place them gently on a sheet of baking sheet paper.
- Flatten the balls a little and bake in the middle of the oven for 10–12 min. Let cool.