- 250 g of fresh stuffed pasta
- 4 dl tomato sauce
- 250 g sliced mozzarella cheeses
- 16 basil leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g broccoli
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
How to prepare
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and rinse quickly with cold water and drain in a colander.
- Divide the pasta into serving bowls and top with tomato sauce, mozzarella slices and basil leaves. Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and has a nice color, about 6 minutes.
- Top with black pepper before serving.
- Boil broccoli in lightly salted water and stir over oil when serving.