- 320 g pasta pens
- 1 dl olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 g of cherry tomatoes, on a twig, halved
- 1 pot of fresh basil or oregano
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Place the garlic cloves in the oil and fry on low heat for about 8 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and place in the tomatoes.
- Fry them for a few minutes until softened.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Lift the pasta from of the saucepan directly into the pan. It doesn’t matter if a little pasta water comes along, taste off with salt.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and top with basil leaves.