Pasta salad with asparagus and buffalo mozzarella
Ingredients 4 servings
- 300 g pasta
- 8 dilute carrots, peeled
- 1 cut green asparagus, 250 g
- 1 shredded onion, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 dl Leccino olives seeded
- 2 Mozzarella
- 1 avocado, in pieces
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 dl Balsamic vinegar rosé
- 3/4 dl Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bag arugula salad, about 35 g
- freshly ground pepper
How to prepare
- Boil the pasta al dente and allow to drain through a colander, rinse cold.
- Put the pasta in a bowl and roll over some olive oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Boil carrots and asparagus for one minute in salted water, rinse cold.
- If necessary, divide carrots and asparagus lengthwise. Cut the asparagus into pieces/slices.
- Turn the pasta together with asparagus, carrots, radishes, olives, avocado, onions, chives, mozzarella, arugula, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Serve the pasta salad as your own dish or as an accessory for grilled.