Pasta Salad with Broccoli, Tomato and Pesto Recipe ingredients 4 servings
- Broccoli is a beloved vegetable that gets a little extra tasty in this pasta salad – spiced with pesto!
- 400 g Pasta
- 1 broccoli in bouquets
- 3-4 tbsp Pesto with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 250 g of cocktail tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons roasted pine nuts
- black pepper
- 1 pot Basil
How to prepare
- Cook the pasta, let the broccoli bouquets cook with pasta for the last 2 minutes.
- Cool the pasta quickly under running cold water.
- Mix with a little olive oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Cool broccoli quickly in ice water.
- Drain well and mix with pesto, tomatoes and pine nuts, taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn down fresh basil leaves.