- 2 pcs cheese stuffed pasta (250 g)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 bunch of radish
- 2 small red onions
- 50 g butter
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 20 sage sheets
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest (only the yellow)
- 140 g of spinach
- (optional) 1 split lemon
- salt and black pepper
How to prepare
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Grate the asparagus and cut into pieces. Boil in salted water for about 3 minutes.
- Cut the radishes into quarters and the onion into rings.
- Brown the butter and add vinegar, 10 shredded sage leaves and finely grated lemon zest.
- Turn the pasta around with the vegetables, spinach and the browned butter. Season with salt and pepper. Top the salad with the rest of the sage leaves.