Ingredients for 4 people
- 800 g sweet potato
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g Quorn, frozen
- 1 jar of crushed tomatoes, (400 g)
- 0.5 dl tomato puree
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 100 g of cheese, grated (28%)
- olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper
How to prepare
- Set oven to 250 °. Peel and finely chop onions and garlic.
- Fry the onion in 2 tablespoons oil for about 2 minutes. Add the squash, cook for about 2 minutes. Pour over crushed tomatoes. Add tomato puree and broth cubes.
- Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let simmer without lid about 15 min.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into smaller pieces. Boil it soft in lightly salted water.
- Let the water drain and crush the potatoes roughly. Season with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Pour the Quorn sauce into an ovenproof mold and top with the potato. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Grate in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes. Serve directly with lettuce.