Salmon pasta with pesto
Salmon pasta – a simple and easy-cooked recipe with good flavors with both a little sting and “crunch” in it.
It is liberating to mix all the ingredients together and especially when all the flavors and ingredients together become so tasty and rich.
Ingredients salmon pasta with pesto
- 1 tbsp peanuts, about 100 g
- 1⁄2 dl + 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of honey
- 2 krm sambal oelek
- 350 g of gnocchi pasta
- about 500 g of salmon fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp cabbage mix, red cabbage / kale (about 325 g)
- 1 tbsp pesto, 200 g
- 200 g tomatoes, 2-3
How to prepare
- Pasta: Boil 3 liters of water with 1 tablespoon salt in the saucepan.
- Peanut crusher (bowl): Chop 1 tbsp peanuts (100 g). Mix the nuts with 1⁄2 dl olive oil, 1 pressed onion clove, 1⁄2 teaspoon honey, 2 pinches of salt, 2 pinches of black pepper and 2 pinches sambal oelek in the bowl.
- Cook 350 g of gnocchi pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Salmon pasta: Cut about 500 g of salmon fillet into 3 cm pieces. Cut 1 zucchini into 2 cm cubes. Heat the pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mash 1 tbsp cabbage mix red cabbage / kale (325 g), zucchini, 2 krm salt and 2 krm black pepper on high heat for 2 min. Add the salmon and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the pasta with 1 tablespoon pesto (200 g), the salmon and the fresh vegetables.
- Slice 200 g of tomatoes (2–3) slices.
- Serve the pasta topped with the peanut butter and tomatoes.