Chicken in red curry
Chicken in red curry – you can hear from the name that it smells of Asia. A really tasty and tasty dinner that you swivel together in 25 minutes, thanks to some smart shortcuts with, for example, pre-shredded chicken. Red curry is a flavor bomb in spice and it goes perfectly with chicken.
- + 4 servings of rice (optional)
- 1 yellow onion
- about 600 g of chicken breast fillet
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
1/2 fp red curry paste 55 g
- 1 tbsp coconut milk 400 ml
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 broccoli
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 package of salad mix 70 g
How to prepare
- Cook optional rice (preferably basmati rice) for 4 people.
- Chicken in red curry (tractor pan + lid): Cut 1 yellow onion into narrow chunks. Cut about 600 g of chicken thigh fillet into 2 cm wide strips. Shred 1 red pepper.
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon neutral oil. Fry the onion, chicken, bell pepper and 1 teaspoon salt on high heat for 3 min. Add 1⁄2 bp red curry paste (55 g) and 1 tbsp coconut milk (400 ml) and simmer on medium heat under cover for about 10 minutes.
- Salad (bowl): Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1⁄2 teaspoon honey, 2 tablespoons salt and 2 tablespoons black pepper in the bowl. Cut 1 broccoli into small pieces and bouquets. Dice 1 yellow pepper into 2 cm pieces. Mix the vegetables and 1 tbsp salad mix (70 g) with the dressing in the bowl.
- Serve the chicken curry with the rice and salad.